Please Fill Out the Form Below
- You must be a student (or student intern) to be eligible for the Refer a Friend Program.
- If the student is already in the EHS system they are not eligible to be a referral.
- You will be paid $200 for every person you refer to live at Educational Housing Services, Inc. for any semester.
- You will be paid your referral fee after the new student has been living at Educational Housing Services for 60 days.
- There is NO limit on how many referral fees you can earn. However, for Refer a Friend checks totaling $600 or greater in any calendar year, a valid US taxpayer number is required.
- A new reservation means someone who has never lived with EHS in the past, either as an individual or as a contract student.
- Refer A Friend program does not apply to residents who reserve a full unit at the Cooper Square Residence, resident advisors, employees, or directors of EHS.